With an office in Fort Worth, we are an industry-leading general contractor who has been in business for over 20+ years!!
Currently, we're looking for a construction superintendent who has experience with Government, Federal, State, and Military projects. In addition, this candidate will also have experience working at a general contractor and have experience with renovation projects.
- Health Benefits
- 401k Plan
- Experience with Government, Federal, State, and Military projects
- Experience working at a general contractor
- Experience with renovation projects
- Degree in construction management or engineering (Plus)
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs
- Management responsibility generally limited to smaller less critical projects
- Plan, organize and staff key field positions through regional department heads
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures through performance standards within boundaries of our corporate policy
- Initiate and maintain liaison with prime client, A/E contacts and subcontractors to facilitate construction activities
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget, investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures
- Represent company in project meetings, assist in project labor relations activities, safety program, strategy meetings, etc.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment. rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect companys interest and simultaneously maintain a good relationship with the client
- Assume additional responsibilities as directed by corporate executives
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.