- Growth potential
- Diverse project list
- Great company culture
- Pre-job planning and mobilization
- Subcontractor purchasing
- Customer/Owner relations
- Quality control and support of our safety plan
- Submittal reviews
- Progress payments from owners
- Collaborating with team members
- Cost reports
- Project closeout
- Personnel evaluation and development
- All phases of project management in commercial and residential/multifamily construction as a general contractor-hospitals a must
- Relevant Bachelors or Masters degree is preferred but not required
- LEED accredidation preferred but not required
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.