We are a Fire Protection company in the MidWest with a 20+ year history of succeeding in the industry! Our resources allow us to tackle small and large scale projects across multiple verticals like commercial, high-profile public projects, specialized high-tech fire suppression systems, small offices and also residential projects. Currently we are looking for a Fire Sprinkler Project Manager to support our new construction projects in Des Moines, IA.
We will help relocate the perfect candidate.
- Competitive bonus opportunities
- Medical Insurance, Dental and more
- Holiday time off
- PTO with growth structure
- Bonus opportunities as you advance in NICET
- We'll also help you fund your NICET testing/studies
- Independently manage project life cycle in a timely and cost-effective manager
- Coordinate project schedules
- Hire and organize individual team members and subcontractors
- Maintain a set of report and working drawings where applicable, consulting with local building codes and AHJs
- Conduct final inspections and reports on project
- Senior management/estimation experience with fire sprinkler systems, fire alarm, water foam and gas delivery systems
- Full-cycle project management experience (design/build, pre-construction, subcontracting, scheduling etc.)
- Proven track record of project estimation & funds management
- AutoSPRINK, HydraCAD, SprinkCAD experience is a PLUS
- NICET Certifications area is a PLUS
- Familiarity with NFPA codes
Similar Fire Protection & Security roles are available in over 30 states for Designers, Engineers, Project Managers, Technicians, Inspectors, Estimators, Sales Reps and Design Managers. Email Daniel.Chavez@CyberCoders.com for more details.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.