- Develop, implement, and monitor department budget; manages expenses within approved budget constraints.
- Prepares accurate and timely reports as required.
- Review construction scopes to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure all subcontractors have appropriate licenses and insurance.
- Manage all project specific correspondence and documentation; including submittals, change requests and daily field reports
- Manage project budget, review field purchase orders and provide reporting
- Multi-family construction experience
- Proficient with technologies and applications used in business and on construction sites, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Project software.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.