- Power & Energy
- Science & Technology
- Public Sector
- Assist on-site Project Managers and Superintendents in managing the construction of projects
- Oversee construction scheduling, material and equipment procurement, systems coordination, shop drawing, submittal review coordination, and project cost
- Participate in general contract and subcontract administration
- Monitor and control quality
- Manage change order documentation
- Participate in project coordination meetings
- 2+ years of experience is preferred
- Strong work ethic
- General knowledge of construction principles/practices
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.