- Participate in general contract and subcontract administration, including review of subcontractor applications for payment, change proposal pricing and supervision of field installations
- Oversee construction scheduling, material and equipment procurement, systems coordination, shop drawing and submittal review coordination and project cost review/report
- Monitor and control quality, maintenance of as-built plans and job-site safety and accident prevention programs
- Participate in and document project coordination meetings
- Manage change order documentation and associated cost reporting/maintenance
- Research and suggest options on construction means, methods and equipment
- 1+ Years of commercial construction experience including related project experience with interiors construction (in Higher Education, DSA/K-12, and Healthcare Construction)
- Ability to read and understand plans and specifications
- Basic estimating and scheduling skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office (additional experience with Viewpoint or Sharepoint preferred)
- Annual and Performance-based Bonus
- 3+ Weeks PTO
- 100% company-paid Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Profit Sharing Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Car Allowance
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.