We are a top leader in the water and wastewater engineering field. We are a team of licensed engineering professionals that are here to help our clients with all of their needs. We are hear to create and develop innovative and sustainable solutions for all of our projects.
- Client relations
- Coordinate among needed agencies
- Ability to work well engineering staff at various different experiencing levels
- Develop and monitor project schedules and budgets
- Consult with a variety of state- level agencies, public agencies, and engineers
- 5-7 years experience
- Professional Engineering License (CA)
- Experience with water or wastewater or storm drainage
- Paid Sick and Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible work hours
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.