We are a leading Architecture firm providing top tier project solutions nationwide. We strongly value teamwork and a collaborative environment in which professionals can do their best work.
Currently, we are seeking a registered and soon-to-be registered architects to produce the construction documents and collaborate within a multi-discipline team environment to design projects in the K12/Higher Ed, Municipal, and Federal markets.
If you are a licensed Project Architect with experience and, please read on!
- Works closely with the Project Manager and project designer to interpret the program in terms of design, spatial quality, human and environmental concepts.
- Develops a preliminary furniture and equipment layout for all spaces on design drawings for confirmation of the program.
- With the assistance of the Project Manager and/or Project designer, provides programming and verification that satisfy project requirements.
- Communicates, anticipates and integrates all disciplines requirements within the design process.
- Assists Project Manager in establishing design team meeting agendas.
- Creates BIM content consistent with firms standards.
- Works as part of a digital design (BIM) team to achieve consistent results.
- Integrates digital design and BIM products with other applications (Bluebeam, Procore, etc.).
- 2-8+ yrs of PROFESSIONAL project experience (ideally in the K12/Higher Ed, Municipal, and Federal markets)
- Registered Architect (or in the process of becoming licensed)
- Professional degree in Architecture
Bonus skills: (not required)
- Knowledge of Revit, Vision, Newform, and Bluebeam experience
- Experience in the Educational, Municipal and Federal markets would be great
- LEED AP
- Generous PTO
- Premium-level benefits
- 401(k) program with match
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.