We are a cutting edge leader in helping our clients personalize the watching experience, automate programming, and optimize content performance within the Pay TV, OTT, Digital Streaming, and Broadcast space.
We are looking to add a Professional Services Manager who will oversee Solutions Engineers in the field within the media streaming industry.
- Exciting Industry
- Growth Opportunity
- Working with customers to understand goals and business needs.
- Providing expert knowledge of our solution to the customer ensuring it is adopted according to company best practices.
- During implementation, creating a project schedule and managing the project to meet deadlines and customer goals.
- Providing ongoing support to ensure customer success.
- Participating in the design of company solutions.
- Identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving issues encountered by customer.
- Acting as a liaison between our Regional Customers and Corporate.
- Delivering high quality work that meets expectations for timeliness, accuracy, and completeness while acting as a decision maker on customer engagements.
- Availability for international and domestic travel to offsite locations
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience of demonstrating experience or consulting/strategy experience including management.
- Proven record of achievements in your past positions.
- Demonstrating leadership ability in a team management.
- Demonstrated analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting expertise.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management and technical role within the client organization.
- Ability to effectively prioritize customer needs and issues.
- Excellent communication and presentation skill to effectively explain a solution to customer's problem.
- Ability to manage service delivery and conduct regularly scheduled customer meetings.
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Project Management and Supervisory Experience with PMP or Prince2 certification.
- Expertise in applicable deployment and orchestration technologies.
- Current hands-on experiences in building multi-tier, high availability applications with modern web technologies.
- Working knowledge of cloud computing including virtualization, hosted services, multi-tenant cloud infrastructures, storage systems and content delivery networks.
- Experience with open source server software such as Apache httpd, Kafka, Cassandra, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch.
- Strong customer-facing, presentation, listening and verbal and written communication skills.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.