- You will be a trusted advisor for machine learning development who drives best practices and quality coding standards
- Translate technical requirements into specific tasks, correctly represent the urgency of issues, call out inconsistencies, and ultimately drive issues to closure
- Provide technical mentorship and guidance and prepare technical reports for publication and conference talks
- Additional job responsibilities as assigned
- Deep Convolutional Neural Networks
- Object Detection
- Image and Video Processing
- 3D Geometry
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.