- Provide training for Project Estimators, review their work and perform estimate reconciliation.
- Analyze concepts and schematic designs to determine estimates.
- Review architectural programs for best applications.
- Develop project cash flow charts and provide cost models.
- Organize and manage a centralized cost estimating database and a formal process to support cost estimating to ensure historical data is utilized.
- Provide improvement recommendations to cost estimating procedures to reduce future discrepancies between estimated and actual costs.
- Identify cost trends to assist management in cost reduction and process improvement efforts.
- Prepare and/or review estimates throughout the design of a project including schematic, design development, and construction estimates.
- Identify and analyze value engineering ideas throughout the design phase of a project.
- Work and communicate with architects, engineers, and other members of a design team in order to guide them toward a cost effective design.
- Analyze bid proposals received from trade partners to ensure proper scope of work is covered.
- Present and defend estimates to potential clients.
- 5+ years experience as a Preconstruction Manager, Purchasing Manager, and/or Senior Estimator
- 5+ years of experience in multifamily and/or hospitality construction and 10+ years of experience in general construction
- Proficient in PC-based estimating, scheduling, and spreadsheet applications (i.e. MS Project, Excel, Word, Blue Beam, On Screen Take Off)
- Must have experience with BIM
- Performance-based Bonus
- Company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits (up to $700/month!)
- Company-provided iPhone & iPad
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.