With a team in San Francisco, we are a global architecture firm that has been in business for over 50 years!!
Currently, we're looking for a Practice Area Leader who is a licensed Architect and has experience with mixed use and retail center projects. This candidate will also have 15+ years of architecture experience along with experience in one or more of the following: marketing, client development, management of a studio, management of a practice group, or management of an office.
- Health Benefits
- 401k Plan
- Profit Sharing Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profession License Dues Reimbursement
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, client development, and/or management of a studio, practice group, or office
- Experience with mixed use and retail center projects
- Licensed or Registered Architect
- LEED accredited
- Bachelors degree or higher in Architecture and/or Urban Design
- Connected and well-regarded within the community and active in industry organizations
- Proven track record of successfully working with local jurisdictions/planning departments to shepherd projects through approvals processes
- Must be an expert in developing relationships with new and existing clients and possess the ability to build a book of business
- A client-focused and collaborative visionary focused on a design-led practice
- Adept at storytelling, engaging as a communicator and inspiring with an energetic personality
- Possess strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate ideas in interviews and other presentations
- Skilled at developing and motivating teams of people both internally and externally
- Advance our reputation through conference presentations, authoring publications and active social media presence
- Assist in developing novel content with our marketing, communications and public relations teams
- Provide vision for proposals and strategy for interviews to secure project opportunities
- Collaborate with design teams to deliver informed project solutions based on market expertise and deep understanding of client goals
- Work closely with office and studio leaders to identify and recruit best-in-class talent
- Leverage practice area partners and expertise across the firm to build firmwide messages and portfolio
- Partner with office directors to establish financial targets and budgets based on strategies for growth and investment in the practice area
- Organize an internal team of fellow practitioners within the region to help increase reach and influence of group
2. Competitive salary
3. Room for growth
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.