2. Career Growth!
3. We take care of our employees, because we care about our employees
- Hire/train a team of service staff
- Develop and implement an effective in field training program
- Develop efficient service routes based on demand, customer requests and technician availability
- Procure/maintain service equipment, chemicals, and materials necessary to complete any required tasks
- Develop a positive, team-focused work-place environment while cultivating individual accountability through proper procedure development and implementation
- Oversee pool openings and closings
- Complete minor and moderate repairs as necessary
- Complete pool cleaning services and routes as needed
- Parts and inventory tracking to minimize losses, duplication, and overstock
- Develop positive and mutually beneficial business relationships with all current and new customers
- Consistently service all pools as necessary to meet company standards for service excellence
- Field customer inquiries and concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Take part in annual training programs provided by our vendors and suppliers to gain more product knowledge and service training.
- Pool Service Manager
- Gas Card
- Medical, Vision, Dental
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.