Our beef products for both domestic and international consumption have eschewed the high volume mass production model in favor one that can be flexible to produce a value-added product specific to each customer's unique needs. Our and carcass tracking technology, adequate space for unique processing techniques, and the superior marbling genetics of cattle in the region allow the facility to satisfy highly-discriminating export customers. In addition the facility is Kosher and Halal certified, allowing these markets to be served as well and, our facility meets the highest standard for quality control.
As a Plant Engineer, you will be responsible for maintenance, engineering, wastewater, rendering and refrigeration departments.
- Coordinates engineering projects with plant, management and contractors.
- Responsibilities to include but not limited to oversight of project engineering, project design, and project installation up to and through startup of a project.
- Oversee Maintenance Manager whose responsibilities include but are not limited to the management of maintenance supervision and all maintenance employees, preventative maintenance, daily operational maintenance and manage inventory of parts and supplies.
- Manage labor, repairs and maintenance expenses and outside contractor services Facilitate, through expansion, equipment and facility design or renovation, company goals and objectives of capacity, productivity and efficiency.
- Continually strive to reduce facility and manufacturing operating costs by providing best option technical solutions and/or utilizing best method analyses towards improving internal systems.
- 3+ years technical engineering experience and management, in a plant manufacturing environment
You should know some of the following:
- Architectural, mechanical, electrical, and process production engineering
- Local, state and federal laws are complied with including general OSHA standards
- Freon refrigeration systems and industry operations
- Boiler systems
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Life Insurance coverage
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
2. E-mail directly for more information to joshua.sanchez@CyberCoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.