We are a leading firearm / outdoor industry manufacturer with around $1 billion in revenue and 3,000 employees worldwide. We are targeting to hire a Packaging Engineer w/ a strong background in R&D / testing prototypes etc to join our team. We will pay a proper relocation package for candidates willing to move closer to our facility.
development, encompassing developing & testing prototypes)
- Develop material specifications & commodity drawings that are used by purchasing to procure the packaging materials that are required to produce & ship our
- Manage / expedite change request documents, material specifications & manufacturing bills of materials needed to produce products
- Design package exteriors (taking into consideration factors such as: product identification, sales appeal, aesthetic quality, printing & production techniques)
- Oversee prototype development & performance testing and adhere new packaging solutions in regard to sustainability and/or packaging & manufacturing
- Responsible for leading qualification projects of new packaging materials & suppliers related to cost savings & performance opportunities
- Assist quality & manufacturing in solving packaging related quality issues (provide guidance & processes to minimize recurrence)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a manufacturing facility
- Possess a thorough understanding of all regulations & requirements associated w/ packaging & labeling for hazardous materials (including firearms, ammunition,
explosives & radioactive sealed sources)
1) Apply directly to this link w/ an updated resume answer all skills questions
2) Email me an updated resume, salary requirements and interview availability to email@example.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.