Job Location: Remote w/50% travel
Salary: Base + Profit Sharing, Full Benefits, 401k
Requirements: 10+ Years Exp, EPM, FCCS, Hyperion, FDMEE
If you are a Oracle FCCS Developer with experience, please read on!
Our firm has grown exponentially since our founding 5 years ago to over 150 leading technology specialist who have guided some of the worlds largest corporations through complex and high-profile technology implementations. We are looking for an Oracle FCCS Developer to join our fast growing family, we offer competitive pay, full benefits, and foster an environment of growth.
- Knowledge and be able to demonstrate the capability to Integrate multiple sources
- Experience integrating with EPM Products. i.e. Essbase, Planning, HFM. (PBCS is a plus)
- FDM to FDMEE migration knowledge using migration utility and manual process preferred
- Experience with Batch processing including before/after batch scripting and scheduling
- Experience troubleshooting and modifying Excel templates
- Understanding of Data Protect with HFM is a plus
- Experience with Data Management and FDM Classic a plus Location & Logistics Candidates from all geographies will be considered.
- Design, develop and run close consolidations.
- Data validation experience using SmartView. HFM, Essbase, Planning
-- There is an expected and expected 50% travel time for this role.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.