As the Optics Engineer you will be working with multiple teams within our robotics and electro-mechanical department. You will be working to test and develop EO/IR systems. You will be using your knowledge of image processing, zemax and matlab to help within system validation, verification and integration.
2. Profit Sharing
3. Top Benefits and Educational Assistance
- Work with systems design, performance modeling and testing of EO/IR systems
- Consistently lead in the testing of systems including; laser rangefinders, visible cameras, NIR cameras, SWIR sensors and LWIR cameras
- Work with EO equipment and prototypes to collect data of high throughput camera systems and rangefinders
- Support proposal writers with research, modeling and design reports and communication.
- Image Processing
- EO / IR Systems
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.