- Set up optical systems and develop measurement protocols
- Assist in development of new optical metrology systems
- Analyze data, document and communicate results with team
- B.S. in Optical Engineering, Optics, Physics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in optics and optical characterization
- Laboratory experience
- Programming with MATLAB, Python or equivalent
NICE TO HAVE
- Advanced degree
- Knowledge of optical metrology instruments (I.e. imaging, colorimeter, interferometry)
- Work with the top electronic companies in the world!!!
- Solid competitive pay (90K - 100K)
- Medical, dental, vision, Rx, 401k, FSAs, life insurance, disability insurance
- Fun, laid-back environment, casual dress code
- Incredible job stability
- A great and fun working environment
- & other cool perks!
1) Apply Directly here
- or for immediate consideration -
2) E-mail a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.