Based in Lynnwood, WA, we are an established, successful healthcare company looking to bring on a talented Network Engineer II to join our team. This person will help the Networking team in providing a robust, fault-tolerant, digital infrastructure for our business and communication requirements, ensuring uninterrupted patient care and staff productivity.
- Creates automated solutions for repeatable tasks via scripting and/or leveraging software-defined networking.
- Implements network device security configurations in accordance with our network security standards.
- Monitors network health including data and voice networks ensuring the network is operating efficiently. Proactively monitors the network infrastructure for necessary capacity increases, device upgrades, and equipment replacement.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses problems using network system tools recommending solutions. Performs or coordinates repair efforts ensuring Service Level Agreements (SLA's) are met.
- Researches solutions to complex network infrastructure challenges leveraging Vendor resources to provide a design emphasizing network privacy, integrity and availability.
- Creates and maintains network diagrams depicting our network infrastructure and business partner integration.
Juniper/Junos Layer 2 and 3 Switches, Switch Stacking Technology
o Layer 2/3 switch platforms - Cisco and Juniper preferred
o Firewalls - Cisco ASA and Fortigate preferred
o Remote access - Barracuda SSLVPN, Fortigate, Microsoft Direct Access
WAN Connectivity, T1, DS3, Ethernet, IPSec (VPNs)
LAN Spanning Tree, VLANs, VTP
IP Routing - Static, OSPF
High Availability from Edge Devices to Core
NAT/PAT on Firewall and Router Platforms
Interconnecting Disparate Networking Devices
SDWAN, SDN/NFV, MPLS, and MPLS lite, DNS/DHCP, link aggregation - LACP
Image Management (Install/Upgrading)
Image and Config Backup and Restoration
SNMP and Syslog for Monitoring Tools
VoIP Install and Support
Networking Monitoring Software Packages
Prior Experience: Minimum 8 years in the IT networking field, with 5 of those years managing and troubleshooting a complex
LAN/WAN environment with 10 or more sites.
Certifications: CCNA or CCNP certificate preferred
- Paid-On-Call Time
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.