With multiple locations in Pennsylvania and across the US, we have been solving complex business technology challenges for over 40 years. We help our clients master the digital economy and leverage cutting-edge technology and marketing platforms to optimize customer experiences, workforce productivity and operational efficiency. Our agile teams of experts provide a diverse array of cloud, communication, eCommerce, marketing, networking, security and software development solutions.
We are looking to add talented professionals to our team of bright and experienced industry experts.
If you have extensive experience in Microsoft Modern Workplace Solutions, apply today!
- Leading Technology and Marketing Platform Solutions
- Join a team of industry experts
- High degree of competency in Microsoft 365 services with a focus on Teams and Enterprise solutions
- Ability to deliver well-crafted bill of materials and statements of work on client projects and design builds in the Microsoft Solutions stack
- Able to adapt with the quickly evolving Microsoft Cloud
- Identify customer business requirements and translate them into design concepts to show the business value of Microsoft Modern Workplace and parallel technologies, including TCO and ROI evaluations
- Understanding of basic networking concepts and integration to LAN/WAN technologies
- Responsible for the management and upkeep of Microsoft Modern Workplace systems for delivery of services
- Maintain strong knowledge of Microsoft Cloud solutions and lead design relative to implementing technologies that comprise Workplace services and solutions.
- Design onboarding and migration projects as a technical lead
- Integrate Microsoft Modern Workplace components into clients hybrid and SaaS business processes and systems
- Management and responsibility of ancillary systems such as email security, backups, and security
- Assist in regulatory audit (PCI, HIPAA, etc.) remediation and design
- Monitor and enforce system security guidelines for clients, in particular where they involve Microsoft resources
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of relevant Microsoft services and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Develop internal documentation and procedures related to specific customer environments.
- Participate as a level 2 escalation point in conjunction with the Operations Manager and Director of IT in after-hours (24×7) support on-call rotation
- BS Degree
- Microsoft 365 - Teams, Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite, Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Security Solutions
- General Networking Concepts (LAN/WAN technology integration)
- Deep understanding of email systems (configuration/troubleshooting) - Microsoft Exchange, mail delivery, SMTP, POP3/IMAP, messaging queues, anti-spam solutions, email security
- Windows Server Operating Systems
- Experience migrating clients and services into the Microsoft Cloud
- Customer focused approach
- IT processes and procedure concepts
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to work within an on-call rotation and some nights and weekends
- Flexible work time
- Potential for remote/telecommute
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.