We are the newly created offspring of a highly successful automotive performance parts company. Our new product lines are exciting, innovative, and already garnering substantial attention. We make the best parts, not just because we want to be the best, but because we love winning!
We are scouring the marketplace for a C programmer that understands hybrid and electric vehicle applications. This person needs to be ready to program a VCU (vehicle control unit), CAN bus interface and user interface for state of the art aftermarket vehicle enhancements.
2. Work on innovative automotive performance projects
3. A fully stocked automotive performance garage to use for your own playtime!
2. Creating a product interface to be utilized by end users to adjust settings
3. Bring new ideas to the R&D room
1. C Language
2. Arduino Controllers
3. Electric or Hybrid Vehicle exp
4. CAN Bus
5. Vehicle Control Algorithm
6. Blue Tooth integration
7. App creation
8. Electrical Harness Design
3. Access to the shop for personal projects
4. Working on exciting new products for the world of racing
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.