This is an opportunity to play a key role in the design and development of industry-changing automation and power platforms. We believe product design is part art, part science, and a lot of hard work to back it up. Were seeking a solidworks mechanical modeler who thinks, lives, and breathes in 3D. If you can brag about "the 10 ways you know how to make a rotating latch" or "how to make an overmolded part with no slideouts" then we would like to hear from you.
- Capture user requirements and use cases then develop mechanical designs.
- Prototype parts using various rapid prototyping techniques.
- Specify, in minute detail, every element that is required to produce quality parts.
- Assist manufacturing partners in the design for manufacturing process.
- Create renderings for product guides, manuals, training, and sales teams.
- Solidworks speed demon.
- Experience with DFM preferred.
- Accomplishments will top degrees, but must be willing and able to work with other experienced teammates.
- The ideal candidate will have designed parts used in electronics and consumer goods industry, understands DFM and QA, and has a general passion for Renewable Energy and making the planet a more enjoyable place to live.
- Experience with Altium PCB or importing/exporting to Altium is a plus.
- Understanding of thermal characteristics and packaging challenges of devices.
- Ability to have fun building advanced energy management systems is required.
- No travel restrictions: Shenzhen China, Hong Kong, Canada, USA.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.