- Support New Product Introduction- Resolve quality issues with suppliers
- Review SCAR responses and give feedback to QA
- Version control
- Archive product specifications
- Maintain functions for legacy product platforms
- Write Kitting Instructions and Work Instructions
- Travel 2-4 weeks per year
- Knowledge of PCB and PCBA test and manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of SMT, soldering, mechanical assembly, and cleaning processes
- Experience in electronics manufacturing and testing
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
Nice to have:
- Experience with programming tools and scripts (pref. NI Labview)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.