Based entirely in Chicago, we are manufacturer of commercial and architectural lighting products and systems. Our expanding product line is sold and distributed through independent lighting companies around the globe.
2. Flexible, entrepreneurial work environment
3. Company events & team-building
- Lead, train, coach manufacturing engineering team
- Coordinate with New Product Development on updated products and continuous improvement processes
- Work center design & product/process flow (ergonomic considerations, design, electrical components, equipment & tooling usage)
- Scrap reduction, elimination of rework
- Plan, execute, monitor Capital projects related to manufacturing equipment and tooling implementation
- Experience directly leading/managing a team of engineers/technicians
- Continuous Improvement
- PFMEA/DFMEA, root cause analysis
- Lean processes
- Six Sigma, ISO, SPC quality control programs
- Maintenance, tooling, gauging desings
- SolidWorks, CAD
- Medical/dental/visual benefits on day 1
- PTO & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.