- Top 100 U.S. retail/eCommerce company
- Very Competitive Salary
- Develop a full lifecycle strategy to engage, retain, and reactivate customers during key milestones of the customer engagement across both digital and direct mail marketing.
- Identify key customer segments and corresponding business opportunities for prioritization across the Retention team.
- Based on analytical insights, identify opportunities to incentivize customer behavior via the right marketing channels and levers.
- Drive optimization of the program by testing into lifecycle-based touchpoints, and strategic content variations.
- Actively monitor competitive landscape and industry standards; and rapidly integrate best practices.
1) Bachelor's degree. Preference for (but not limited to) quantitative marketing, data mining, statistics, mathematics, economics, or related quantitative field.
2) 7+ years of Analytics focused role for Marketing Analytics in eCommerce (customer segmentation, business insights, data driven analytics).
3) Full Life-Cycle/Customer Segmentation based decision driven data expertise.
4) Prior experience developing reports for financial goals in short/long term measurements.
5) Analytics/BI tools: Google Analytics, Tableau, SAS, SQL, R,
6) Experience with creating analytics reports to drive outcome of future programs/business
----Please note, if you have all 6 requirements please email me at Alyssa.Scott@cybercoders.com with "All boxes checked - Principal/Manager of Analytics (eCommerce/Marketing/BI) ---
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.