- Large organization with plenty of room for growth
- Upbeat, casual environment
- Reading prints/schematics to identify problem areas and allow for rapid evaluation and repair
- Working with management on evaluation of vendor selection and capital projects
- 3+ years of experience working in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Ability to read prints and schematics
- Familiarity with Allen Bradley Systems
- Experience maintaining and trouble shooting Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Electrical, and Digital Control Systems
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.