Based in San Francisco, CA, we are a highly popular and industry-leading interactive entertainment and gaming company. With our most of our market based primarily in Asia, we have over 10 years of success behind us, and have many of the most brilliant minds the world over has to offer! Due to growth and demand for our services we are in need of a talented Machine Learning Engineer to join our diverse team and help us continue to lead our marketplace!
- Strong engineering team!
- Healthy company culture!
- Well-funded and established company with HUGE user base!
- Tune existing and new machine learning models and provide performance feedback
- Work with data engineers to adapt and improve data pipelines for production models
- Work with software engineers to put models into production
- Very strong Python skills
- Experience with Python packages such as NumPy, Pandas. or scikit-learn
- Experience with SQL or other relational databases
- Experience with Tensorflow
- Advanced math skills (linear algebra, Bayesian statistics, group theory, etc.)
- Health benefits
- Catered lunches
- Discounted gym membership
- Transportation reimbursement
- Strong engineering team
- Healthy and positive company culture!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.