- PTO: Flexible Schedule/PTO
- Growth: Global Presence
- Clients: Work w/ exciting and different clients daily
- Opportunity: Huge opportunity for career and personal growth
- Ability to prioritize loan files to meet all individual loan timelines including commitments, mortgage contingency dates, close dates, and rate locks
- Generate Loan Estimates on a timely basis to meet Regulatory requirements including 3-day disclosure requirement
- Accurately Calculating FNMA LLPA's
- Order services through 3rd parties including credit reports, flood certs, appraisals and settlement, and title services
- Perform File Maintenance, Compliance and QC tasks including but not limited to: Issuing 21-day letters, ensuring accuracy and completeness of HMDA data, performing Pre-Closing QC
- Conventional Mortgage
- Conventional Loans
- Loan Estimates
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to alec.merlino@CyberCoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.