Based in San Diego, CA we are a technology-focused wholesale lender specializing in residential home loans. We are changing the home loan experience with our consumers and partners by leveraging a digital CRM mortgage application. Come join one of the fastest-growing companies in America!
- Meet and communicate with applicants to explain the risks and benefits, as well as the terms of loan products and government regulations
- Obtain relevant information and evaluate applicants' financial status, including credit history, debt-to-income ratio, and appraisal reports, to determine a recommendation for loan approval
- Ensure all necessary information and documentation is submitted to the loan underwriting department, and is recorded properly in electronic file format
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and ability to use relevant industry-specific computer programs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- NMLS license required
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.