We currently have an opening for a Linux IT Specialist to work at Wallops Island (SCSC). You will need to either be commuting distance, or prepared to move to the local area. Wallops Island is a rural environment with a great quality of life and affordable housing. A great place to raise a family! You will be driving distance to Salisbury and Virginia Beach.
- The DoD sets the standard for cyber security technology - come and work on cutting edge technology!
- Ours is an exciting and dynamic environment where you're always learning something new
- Install, configure, and maintain Linux servers and workstations
- Maintain compliance with DoD Security Technical Configuration Guides (STIGs)
- Troubleshoot and repair issues
- Write scripts to automate processes
- If you have a technical bachelors you need one of: CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+, SSCP, CASP, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, or GCIH
- 2+ years experience installing, configuring and maintaining Linux
- Must be a citizen in order to obtain clearance (processing times currently 2-4 weeks to obtain interim clearance so that you can start the role)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.