If you are a Sr Java Engineer with experience using the latest version of Angular, please read on!
Located in Northwest Arkansas, we are one of the largest companies in North America providing safe and reliable logistic services to large and small businesses throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
We are actively looking for a full stack software engineer to help lead development efforts in building an entirely new platform. This person needs to be fluent in J2EE and Angular 4+ so they may develop and implement new features that are asynchronous, responsive, and provide a rich user experience.
- Competitive compensation ($80-120k DOE)
- Quarterly Bonus
- Vacation, PTO, Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Plan
- Excellent relocation package
- Relaxed environment, casual dress
Our Fortune 500 company has been named one of America's Most Admired Companies by Fortune Magazine!!
Our city is a beautiful melting pot near the Ozarks full of exciting things to do. We are located near the Walmart Amphitheater and home to the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art! Enjoy the Razorback Regional Greenway, a 36-mile off-road trail that links 6 downtowns, shopping areas, historic sites, the University of AR, and more. In your free time, you can take a ride down to Little Rock to enjoy the Broadway Series or frequent local farmers markets in the area :)
- 7+ years of experience developing software
- Angular 4+
- Object-oriented languages such as Java, C# or Python
- Database Management Systems
- Mobile Application Design
- Agile methodologies
- Implement web designs
- Develop and implement new features, services, and applications
- Help troubleshoot issues related to performance and reliability
- Application debugging, unit testing and documentation
- Execute and release builds using CI/CD applications and processes
- Provide technical leadership to the team and others through coaching and mentorship
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.