Lead Gaming Programmer
We're looking for a forward thinker, a bit of a futurist. You've shipped a lot of games, but want to do more. You should have a mind that always seeks out to do the right thing for the project and are great at making tradeoffs when they are required. Top Reasons to Work with Us
As lead programmer, you will be instrumental in the execution of the game design, tech and gameplay. We've got a team of amazing individuals that you will force multiply.
If you are a Lead Gaming Programmer/Developer with experience, please read on!
- Work with cutting edge technologyWhat You Need for this Position
- We are rich in gaming culture; our founders have been part of Gears of War, Bulletstorm, and Fortnite
- Sweet benefits, perks, and compensation of course
- Be a master of C++ and object oriented programmingWhat's In It for You
- Must have shipped games on Unreal in a professional environment
- Have experience and be comfortable with a variety of gameplay features
- Be able to assess, prioritize, and estimate features
- Help push for quality and create usable tools / systems utilizing your knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- You can support the design team with suggestions and knowledge of best practices in order to avoid unnecessary missteps
- Experience doing development for a hardware platform besides PC: Either a game console or mobile
So, if you are a Lead Gaming Programmer/Developer with experience, please apply today! This is a full time remote position! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.