Based in Boston (close to South station), we provide mobile financial services to the unbanked & those not served well by traditional banks in emerging markets. We developed an innovative, digital solution to provide digital banking, payments, and credit solutions to alleviate the variety of burdens and high costs related to the deeply entrenched banking industry. Our aim is to empower tens of millions of families to take control of their life with the use of simple, low-cost financial services through their smartphone.
We recently received close to $20 million in funding and are currently scaling up our engineering team. If you are an experienced backend Node engineer with AWS and interested in the Crypto world, please apply today!
- Flexible work schedule and ability to occasionally work from home
- Well funded and stable company
- Benefits (Health, Dental, etc.) / PTO
- Enjoy autonomy and freedom to be technically creative on projects
- Evaluate and recommend new products to solve complex problems
- Work with our product team to translate business requirements into good technical solutions
- Be a hands-on coder that can bring a story over the finish line
- Review code to make sure it meets our quality standards and follows guidelines
- Help grow/recruit the team
- Good knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- Deep understanding of common data structures, algorithms and design patterns; GoF
- Data modeling and database design experience
- Container technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes
- BS in CS (or related is preferred)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.