We are one of the largest clothing and shoe retailers in the world! We pride ourselves in what we do and who we are. Our number one focus is to make sure we have the best company culture that is made up of a team of dynamic people!
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders to define, design, and ship new features.
- Leverage your Android development experience to educate colleagues, and to influence design, architecture and implementation approaches within the team.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve the customer experience and maximise development velocity.
- Ship high quality solutions efficiently.
- Closely monitor application performance and respond with urgency to operational issues and bugs.
- Design, implement and launch projects with significant complexity or that improve larger architecture deficiencies.
- Android Studio
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.