- Involvement in new test validation.
- Involvement in review and update of clinical technical SOPs with approval of the Lab Director.
- Oversight in maintenance of laboratory cleanliness and organized work environment; sign off on maintenance records on weekly or monthly schedules as needed.
- Oversight of completion of all required training.
- May perform routine operation and preventive maintenance on laboratory equipment involved in laboratory testing procedures.
- May be responsible for performing testing for, and data submission of, samples received for CAP proficiency testing.
- May perform assays required for internal proficiency testing and retain well-documented records of test result concordance.
- Maintain clear, legible, well-documented laboratory records of all clinical testing performed
- Analysis and interpretation of test results, run controls, understand test limitations, and ensure data suitability for results reporting.
- Be alert of any/all safety hazards in the laboratory and report to the Lab Director, upper management or facilities management team as needed.
- Hold accountability and responsibility for all work performed by any licensed or non-licensed technicians.
- Maintain oversight of laboratory staff training.
- Conduct competency assessment of laboratory staff.
- Assure that all remedial actions are taken whenever test systems deviate from the laboratory's established performance specifications;
- In the event of non-conformances, ensuring that results of test examinations are not reported until all corrective actions have been taken and the test system is properly functioning;
- May be involved in supporting and performing tests for research and developmental studies.
- Occasional involvement in completing assignments from other departments
- Retain sole responsibility of maintaining licensure status as necessary for the position. This includes licensing for both ASCP & California State.
- Involvement within the compliance team to help oversee procedures for maintaining employee training with respect to topics such as HIPAA, Safety, Harassment, & etc.
- Maintaining Lab expense/budget tracking
- Facilitate vendor auditing
- Oversight of the CGMBS program
- Laboratory Supervisor experience
- Next Generation Sequencing skills
- Medical, dental, life, 401K, continuing education program
- State-of-the-art laboratory environment
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.