Location: Austin or Fort Worth TX
We are a civil engineering firm committed to providing solutions to best serve our clients and the public sector. We offer services in land development, hydrology/hydraulics, water resources, transportation/traffic, etc. We are seeking a Civil Engineer with experience in design and plan production. You will join a very large group of phenomenal engineers and lead project managers.
If you are a Civil Engineer with experience, please read on!
- 3-5+ years of PROFESSIONAL civil engineering experience
- BS Civil Engineering or similar
- PE License OR (EIT)
- Experience with MicroStation, OpenRoads, GEOPAK, and/or HEC-RAS
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- End of the year bonus, and 401K matching
- Business casual dress
- Generous PTO
- Paid sick time
- Upward mobility
- Work for a well-established with tons of opportunity for career growth.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.