3. Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
Ability to handle physical workload and thrive in a fast-paced environment is a must!
- Plant Operations/process
- Familiarity with Plant Tools and Equipment
- Experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Preventative/Predictive Maintenance
- Ability to log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Experience installing and repairing machine equipment in a factory setting
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.