Job Location: Random Lake, WI
Required Skills: Customer Support, Troubleshooting, Network Diagnostics, Networking, Routing, and Firewall experience
Salary: Depending on experience (DOE)
Located in beautiful Random Lake, WI, our company provides businesses with the tools they need to simplify their billing, support and network control all in one easy to use platform. Unlike other products that require complicated implementations with third party hardware, we design our entire solution in house. Our unique advantage is that we are our own customer. We use our software to control our own ISP which gives us the expertise to know what ISPs need and a real world test bed for all our new features. Our software helped us grow from a few hundred subscribers to thousands of subscribers and we've helped hundreds of other ISPs do the same. Our software is well suited to any provider that needs a complete billing, customer service management and ISP management solution. Large or small, we have a scalable pricing model that fits any size business.
Currently, we are looking to hire for extremely bright and talented IT Support Engineer with strong experience in Customer support, Troubleshooting, Network Diagnostics, Networking, Routing and Firewall experience. Other nice to have skills but not required is experience with Linux experience. If this sounds like you, please apply for this amazing opportunity!
- Customer Support
- Network Diagnostics
Nice to have skills:
- Solid competitive pay Depending in experience (DOE)
- Amazing work life balance
- Medical, dental, vision, Rx, 401k, FSAs, life insurance, disability insurance
- Fun, laid-back environment, casual dress code
- Incredible job stability
- A great and fun working environment
- & other cool perks!
- Join a Hyper-growth company with the opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the company.
- We work with cutting-edge technologies that keep our employees intellectually stimulated and professionally marketable.
- We operate in a Class A office environment and pride ourselves on cultivating a hospitable work space for everyone to prosper.
- In-addition to retaining employees by means of a hospitable, intellectually stimulating workplace we believe in compensating our people with aggressive compensation packages.
- We help our customers make the best smart devices in the world by automating and digitizing testing.
- We get things done and for us there is no such thing as mission impossible.
- Our clients are the world's biggest tech companies.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.