Based in Fresno, CA, we are leading Health Technology company that has been experiencing tremendous growth over the last 5 years. We are looking to continue to our growth by adding on a Network Manager to our team. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience and thrives in an exciting/fast-paced environment. If you have the necessary skill set, and are looking to for a great company to grow with, we would love to speak to you!!
- Design and maintain the network infrastructure.
- Manage projects and requests. Distribute projects and request to the network team.
- Collaborates with users, vendors, technicians, and managers to understand and assess computing and system needs and requirements.
- Communicates the goals, policies, and procedures of the company to the network team; develops plans to implement these needs.
- Evaluates current technology use and needs of the company and recommends software and hardware improvements.
- Oversees backup, security, and user help systems.
- Remains current on advances in technology.
- Provides technical support to users.
- Prepares and delivers operational or project progress reports.
- Implements and oversees operational budget and expenditures.
- Ensures security of the network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Other duties as assigned/required
- 5+ years of related experience in network management
- MCSE preferred
- Experience with VMware and Veeam
- Experience with Windows Servers 2012 and above
- Experience with Active directory
- Experience with Office 365
- Experience with disaster recovery plan
- Experience in maintaining backups and replications
- Experience with Linux is a Plus
- Experience with Cisco switches preferred
- Experience with VOIP phones preferable
- Experience in Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) industry or any other health care related industry
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations
- Excellent benefits package
- Career growth potential
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.