Location: Beaverton, OR.
Salary: $60,000 - $75,000 DOE
- Transparent environment
- Quarterly company lunches
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Great Co-Workers!
- IT infrastructure upgrades, administration, maintenance, and monitoring of IT services; Office365, SalesForce, DropBox, and SolidWorks
- Network monitoring and troubleshooting, hardware and software VPN
- Document and email storage, archiving and backups; both local and cloud
- Administration of communication and collaboration hardware and software including PBX, VOIP, mobile phone and WebEx tools
- Arranging and implementing office moves, including reinstalling computers, hardware, and cabling
- User account administration, including but not limited to user on-boarding and off-boarding, data storage and archiving- Maintain archived and updated in-house created software and commercial software in a central location
- Support cloud-based services and server connectivity and updates according to industry best practices
- Respond to technical requests and outages, resolving problems in a timely manner
- Provide implementation support for customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Windows and macOS
- Systems Administration
- Desktop Support
- Device Management
- LAN and Wifi configuration
- Active Directory
Nice to Have (not required):
- MSCE, CompTIA A+, CCNA, Network+
- Scripting and Automation
- Experience using database systems, FileMaker Pro preferred
- Manufacturing environment
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.