Based in Seattle, we are a growing team of security experts- combining research, education, and security experts into a suite of solutions for our customers. We're dedicated to solving our customers' information security needs with a suite of technical services, risk and advisory solutions, training, and research & development.
---Relocation assistance for out-of-state candidates---
2. Flexible PTO policy, ORCA passes, and telecommuting
3. Annual training & development budget
- Troubleshoot Windows 10 & MacOS devices
- (Azure) Active directory administration
- Office365 administration
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Windows / Linux environments
- Network Administration
- Scripting (Python, Powershell)
- Ansible, Terraform
- Penetration testing/ security
- Competitive benefits package
- 401k and equity package
- Flexible work from home policy
- Training & development budget
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.