We are a $12-mil funded, pre-launch E-commerce company working to optimize the Cannabis delivery experience. We are looking for a hands-on Head of Product to join our executive team. You will conduct deep market analysis and provide thought leadership on product features and platform integration. You'll build your team and own your roadmap. We are looking to you to scale the product, optimize customer management, inventory management, and delivery efficiency.
If you're an experienced Product leader and are excited to make an impact at a growing company, APPLY NOW!
- CMS & other platform integration and customization
- Team leadership - hiring, training, managing
- Adherance to data integrity - user research, deep analysis, A/B testing, market & competitive analysis
- Wireframing & integrating delivery & inventory management system
- Ensuring product scalability
- Developing consumer web & mobile application, internal tools
- Ability to do user & competitive research, market analysis, and determine relevant features to thrill the consumer
- Experience with Platform integration
- Understanding of building reliable, scalable products with an eye for design and a mind for user research & feedback
- Strong experience with wireframing
- Ability to interface with engineers to build features
- Experience building a team, hiring, managing, leadership, etc.
- Strong benefits, flexibility to work remotely
- Opportunity to join in formative stages and impact company direction
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.