We are a heavily backed VC funded auto industry startup changing how cars are designed and built to run new applications that are disrupting the market. We are looking for a senior embedded software engineer to join our team, we offer a competitive base salary and large stock options.
- Work with software teams to translate product requirements into hardware specs
- Design system hardware including design trade-off, component selection, interconnect, board design and bring up, power management, etc.
- Engage vendors to ensure availability of hardware components
- Support manufacturing partners on design and testing of hardware
- Bachelors in Electrical / Computer Engineering or related fields
- Strong electrical engineering fundamentals
- Design and production of complex electrical systems with functionalities and stringent performance, power, and reliability requirements
- System validation principles and processes
Nice to Have Experience:
- Communication networks
- Automotive vehicle systems / bus architecture
- Rapid prototyping and design for manufacture
- High-speed digital design and signal integrity
- Large Stock Options
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.