- Startup and commissioning of large systems, such as AHUs, chiller plants, or other utilities systems.
- Creating and routing project programming specific “Request for Information“ (RFI) documentation to appropriate parties
- Review of project specifications, drawings and project specific documents
- Breakdown scope of work into manageable segments and communicate to Project Manager / Engineering Manager for scheduling.
- Production of project specific as-builts based upon initial project construction drawings and field modification mark-ups.
- BS in related field
- 3+ years of ATC/BAS/BMS systems programming
- Experience with Tridium or Alerton programming
- Strong understanding of HVAC controls/equipment
- Building automation programming: Ladder, Function Block, or Text-Based
- Employee Profit Sharing
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401(k) with match
- Generous PTO
- Amazing culture
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.