- Prepares and files all applicable state and federal tax returns; sales/use tax returns, property tax returns
- Works with company tax advisors for VAT returns, monitoring of transfer pricing policies and other international tax issues for all international jurisdictions
- Prepares quarterly/yearly tax provision for consolidated company results
- Establishes themselves as point of contact for all domestic and international tax audits
- Partners with other accounting and finance professionals to ensure that all tax obligations are recorded accurately and timely
- Drafts and reviews intercompany agreements as needed
- Coordinates with tax advisors in the setup of new international legal entities
- Develops and manages budget, along with tracking/coordinating engagement letters and tax adviser fees
- Brings in-house many of the tax functions currently provided by outside firms such as provision work, Federal and state returns, sales tax, etc.
- Corporate Tax
- Tax Management
- Global Tax work
- Multi-State Domestic Tax Work
- EMEA Tax Work
- Private Equity Company Tax work
- Manufacturing Tax work
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.