We are focused on providing comprehensive end-to-end eCommerce solutions and with world becoming increasingly more and more invested in the online world there has never been a better chance to join our organization. eCommerce is the future and we are in need of a Gamification User Experience Designer to help take us to the next level. In this role you will have an opportunity to work with a global team, regularly participate in A/B testing, UX research, and other data (both quantitative and qualitative) to inform product decisions and prioritization, and implement a gamification approach towards current and future app design.
- Determine best UX solutions based on organization goals and develop multiple sets of potential designs for projects and initiatives
- Leverage data and machine learning to create personalized experiences for users
- Initiate design-thinking and push UI/UX best practices advocating a gamification approach towards all current and future app design
- Regularly ideate and validate designs through sketches, prototypes, and testing
- The online gaming, eCommerce, or digital Marketing & Advertising industry
- Gamification ( previously built or designed in app gamification)
- An outstanding portfolio of previous design work demonstrating depth of knowledge in user experience, interaction, visual/user interface design
- Cradle to grave experience working and collaborating on new apps
- UX software e.g. Sketch, InVision, Figma and/or other preferred design software
- Extensive experience with Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or related field
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance plans
- Bonus opportunities!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.