- Writing efficient code
- Creating websites using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation
- Implementing contingency plans in case websites goes down
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web Services
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.