-Fun, family like environment
-Work with exciting technology
- Take the lead on programming GUIs that will send and receive data and commands to scientific instruments and display the results
- Participate in the development of our cloud-based front-end and back-end systems to store and analyze scientific data generated from our instruments to allow scientists to easily run complex analyses
- Conform to industry standards in test-driven development, documentation, and CI/CD to maintain the high quality of our codebase
- Establish timelines and project scopes to meet deadlines and milestones laid out by the Director of Data Science and the Director of Hardware Engineering
At least 3 years of:
Strong Nice to have skills:
- Experience with statistics or basic biology
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.