Based in the greater Santa Cruz area, we are a payment as a service company looking to expand and grow! We are looking to bring on hungry individuals ready to make an immediate impact and establish the company more than it has already.
If this sounds like a company you'd want to be a part of, then apply immediately!
2. Great benefit packages!
3. B2B payment platform leader!
- Build reusable libraries and frameworks that support complex web applications.
- Collaborate with product owners, designers, other engineers and customer success to build the best user experience.
- Strong experience with front-end frameworks such as Angular.js, React, Vue.js, etc.
- Experience with front-end build environment (Grunt, Gulp, etc.).
- Understanding of front-end performance issues and optimization strategies (i.e. Caching, CDNs, concatenation and minification, sprites, SVGs, fonts, etc.).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in building web, mobile-web or hybrid mobile applications with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Solid Computer Science and Software Engineering background.
- Strong experience with to CSS3 and some related framework (Sass, Less, etc).
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with mobile hybrid application frameworks such as Ionic, React Native, Cordova or Phonegap.
- Understanding of what constitutes and ability to apply good UI and UX practices.
- Experience building Node.js scripts.
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Medical- Dental- Vision
- Life Insurance
- Stock Options
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.