Factory/Chemical Plant Project Engineer Factory/Chemical Plant Project Engineer - Skills Required - Factory experience, Project Engineering, PE, Chemical Plant environment experience, Chemical Industry Experience, manufacturing industry experience, Captial Projects experience
If you are a Factory/Chemical Plant Project Engineer with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
As part of a publicly-traded corporation, we develop and manufacture petroleum additives that help fuel burn cleaner and more efficiently.
What You Will Be Doing
As a project engineer on our team, you will be responsible for managing the budget and scheduling small to mid-level capital projects to ensure project deliverables and expectations are met. This is an intermediate level engineering position typically responsible for several small to mid-size projects and works under limited supervision.
- Work with the site HSES lead to obtain necessary permitting and ensure all PPA/PHA action items are addressed during the project cycle.
- Manage and obtain estimates during the various phases of the project cycle.
- Work with Process Design and all Plant Functional groups to effectively execute small to mid-level projects within the plant.
- Develop milestone engineering and construction schedules for the project.
- Establish a project management of change procedure for the project and ensures that it is strictly adhered to after project approval.
- Deliver on the Plants Operational and Maintenance expectations.
- BS in engineering field
- 2-15 years of project engineering experience
- Chemical Plant environment experience
- Manufacturing Factory environment experience
- PE license
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401K with excellent match
- Safety Incentive Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement for continuing education
- Great work/life balance
- Generous PTO
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Factory/Chemical Plant Project Engineer
IL-East St. Louis